Webovia was founded in 2007 by Michal Kyselica, MSc. – an experienced Java Developer and Solution Architect, who was involved as a contractor in a number of projects in the CR and abroad.
Based on his rich experience, he decided to found a company that would act primarily as an intermediary between the demand for flexible labor force on the client-side and contractors.
Similar companies were already on the market, but their services were oriented mainly on classic recruitment and contracting was taken rather marginally.
With professional experience and good knowledge of the market he gradually managed to build a company that focuses primarily on contracting – the provision of IT services through flexible contracts – bodyshop (more here).
Our goal is to build long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships with our customers.
The basis for the successful fulfillment of our goal is a transparent and fair behavior, and of course the demonstrable results.
We are doing it through the quality and proven reliability of our consultants, and through reasonable pricing policy that respects the current state of IT services market.
Webovia in points:
- Five years of providing services in software development.
- Focus on domains: banking / financial services, IT / telecommunications, energy and public administration.
- Long-term experience of our consultants working on the projects in the domains mentioned above.
- Delivering suitable candidates for challenging jobs.
- Consulting on software development and recruitment.